1. If you meet the requirements, kindly email a detailed CV to the relevant Practitioner/Administrator (Human Resources), quoting the reference number and the job title.
2. Proof of current registration with a Professional body (e.g., HPCSA, SANC, etc.) and other supporting documents should accompany all applications e.g., qualification’s identity document, drivers license etc.
3. Response Email addresses of the relevant HR representative and is supplied at the end of each regional advert. The onus is on the applicant to ensure that their application has been received. Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
4. Candidates’ credentials will be subjected to criminal record checks, citizen verification, financial record checks, qualification/Study verification, previous employment verification, and social media accounts behavior/comments verifications.
5. Candidates may be required to undergo competency/psychometric assessments, presentations, typing tests, or any other related assessments.
6. All health professional roles may be subjected to further assessment in line with the applicable
proficiency matrix to determine the correct level.
7. At its discretion, The NHLS reserves the right to remove the advertisement and or not to appoint.
8. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
9. These positions are open to all employees of the NHLS Including the employees who are on
contract in similar or different positions.
10. Internal employees are required to complete a period of twelve months in their current role before
they can be eligible to apply for transfer.
11. The NHLS is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The filing of posts will be guided by the NHLS employment Equity Targets.
12. Successful applicants will be remunerated on the published scale associated with the post grade. This means that the remuneration of an applicant who is successful for a position that is lower than his/her current job grade will be adjusted downward with effect from the date of appointment.
Please see link below for the available vacancies within the organization and by clicking on the link you accept the “Term of User” and Disclaimer of NHLS